Thursday, January 21, 2010

The New Ride


Here is the new "travel" stroller that I ordered! Liteway by Chicco. I love my Gracos but they are unrealistic for traveling and other trips that don't lend themselves to taking lots of stuff along. Oh my how there seems to be so much stuff that follows along when going anywhere with kiddos!

I reserve the right to alter opinions after our first trip with this stroller however already I can say emphatically that I love it!! All those positive reviewers knew what they were talking about! This is a solidly constructed well thought out stroller!  For a compact stroller it has some very nice perks including a 5 point harness that can revert to 3 point for older kids, full seat recline, a very sizeable sun shade and a storage bin below that can be removed and used as a backpack!! They even have a velcro strap that covers the buckle to keep all our inquisitive and very intelligent kids from figuring out how to undo the buckle (not that I think they could as it takes quite a bit of pinch power!) The height is awesome and imagine my husband at 6' 4" will comfortably be able to push this stroller without feeling hunched over! The wheels glide across the floor and pivot nicely! It has traditional stroller brakes as well. It is weigh rated up to 50 lbs which mean either of my toddlers can cruise in it if their baby brother is getting a lift elseways! I weighed it myself and the stroller is ~ 17 lbs! That's pretty light compared to my Graco and suitable for traveling! Can't wait to road test it!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment