Monday, January 25, 2010

Chicco Liteway: Road-tested!

This is day three of my family holiday with the Chicco Liteways...my
first time traveling via airplane with a stroller along for the trip.
I have to say this stroller does not disappoint! We had no problems
gate checking the stroller on any of our flights. It was so nice to
have a stroller for my nine month old son as it meant I didn't have to
carry his 20 lbs about the airport!
I still think the two best features are the full recline and the five
point harness. These are not features I noted on many umbrella/
leightweigt strollers I looked at. Not surprisingly, the full recline
has been nice to enable my son to snooze comfortably while we were out
and about! However it has also been nice on multiple occasions to
allow us to pack the stroller full of all our stuff (without the baby
in it) to take up to the hotel room after our day of adventure.
The height of the stroller and the nice sized sunshade come in neck
and neck in third place. My 6' 4" husband and 6' 3" father in law are
comfortably able to push this stroller without hunching over to do so.
The 40 lb weight limit also means my 2 and a half year old got some
stroller time when he was too tired to walk! The five point harness
easily converts to a three point for him and just as easily converts
back again to a five point for the baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment